8.6.13

Baked out Tangent Space normals to make this bitch actually work in engine. Mainly it's because I wanted to try out Ddo, which only uses the Object Space normals for directional details.
 
So, the bakes came out ok, still not as good as the OS ones tho.
These textures are created in Ddo, other than the wood base, which is just a stripy texture projected downwards onto an edited version of the stock, then baked out and plugged into the base texture slot for Ddo. I didn't take the textures very far in Ddo because I had a lot of problems with it crashing, and the learning process is pretty confusing. However, I think I have a handle on it now, and will probably redo them when I get a chance, now that I have a better handle on the program. For example, I want to add more markings and other custom details inside DDo, overall add more dirt and grunge, especially on the stock,  as well as including the wood base in the specular texture.